LOOKBOOK - 9/11 NOV. 2020

 What's up ?

Yes, it's me. Yes, I am older and more mature. No, I am not going to stick to my schedule and there are high chances I will ghost SD again in the near future. But I know you are here for the outfits, so here you go ;


a Dior lock-down


Left : Cotton cosy for going out and fight the chilly weather couch potatoe-ing
Dior sweater.

Middle : Ready to scavenge fresh lettuce that is not sold in cans
Dior shirt, corset dress, bag & beret.

Right : I'm the shadow of the past see my skeleton lol I spent too much time by my myself send help
Dior shoes & beret.




Ok, let's be serious for a minute. I came back to SD I think a week ago - I took time to settle back, wave at my favorite people and then question the website. Freebies are on sale, the Archive store is bonkers, the last limited releases are just recolors of strange items - the same thing seems to be happening in the regular stores. Oddly enough, SD is bringing up one outfit from time to time, with quality stuff. Here are my picks of the past couple of days :


(above)
- CORSET WHITE ***** /I have a thing for bodies right now, perhaps due to the upcoming cold weather... anyway, it is always a good piece to add dimension to minimalistic outfits ; and layering is somehow still a thing ! The only thing I'm not fond of would be the white top part, that looks a bit blunt to me.
- CABLE SWEATER ***** /yes. That's a man's item... BUT it is just absolutely cool : look at that texture, look at that styling, I mean : look at how perfect this is ! I could have put a five-star mark and say ti's a must, it's just that you still see somehow the male fit. But overall, get it : it's great !
- LEATHER BAG BROWN ***** /here comes the five-star mark ! I hate fanny packs, I think it is silly... but they got me here. It's small, yet with a great neat shape, and the leather color hue is matching A LOT of things. There you go : that is a must.




How do you do?
How's your life going?
Be safe and take care 💕
See you in the comments!


Maurice /Kickherout