U PD A T E



👋 Hey there ! 👋

Remember me ? Forgot about me ? Cos - and yes I mean it - I did not. But I guess you're used to my absences by now... sorry for making this a bad habit. I could tell you many many many awkward excuses like pretend my job is very time consuming, or SD is lagging (tell me it is the same for you ; logging in has just become a nightmare for half a year now... and what is the deal with silly adds everywhere ?) ; but I guess I'm just lazy and I don't notice time flying by... like, I missed almost a whole FM-Style cycle, shame on me !
😩

Anyway. Being an internet ghost does not mean that I am not thinking about my dearest munchkins addicted to pixelated fashion ! I took notes and organized many many projects for this year - crossing my fingers for this is going to happen...



Side note ; yes, my job is killing me yada yada yada - but I love it. Wine fair season has gone by - thank God - and I am all yours until this Winter. Yay ! Happy ! No, I see you ; do not try to hide it cos I know you've been craving for it eheh !
😏

Bad news is, you have no idea how many of this blog's drafts are awaiting to be published... and will probably never be. My publishing method is not very efficient, and I am craving for tips ! Usually, I make outfits, edit them, post them on a draft and comeback later to fill it in with nasty jokes (they are hard to make when I come home zombified by my day-IRL-life). Still, I am thinking about making a side lookbook thing to drop those outfits (cos they sweet af) - although if you are interested in collab just leave me a note somewhere - I think I can cover a whole year like no problem.





Last bit and we are done. I need also to make this right concerning my first comp. So, without further rambling, here are the lovely brave people that entered sort of six-month-ish ago into my Givenchy battle. You guys are the best internet community, thanks for bearing with me for that long and for that patience I keep abusing of ! 

From left to right, the amazing MissBlackVenus, the magnificent Marta-43 and of course, the wonderful Mirdith - you guys made true justice to that cherished turtleneck of mine 👏💕





Anyway.
How have you been?
Missed you a bunch 😘
& as always, see you in the comments!


Maurice /Kickherout